At the completion of the course, the students must demonstrate to attain the following Course Learning outcomes and Student Outcomes.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the Organizational Structure of a company.
- Develop work habits and attitudes necessary for job success (technical competence, professional attitude, organization skills etc.)
- Develop written communication and technical report writing skills.
- Develop knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Develop an awareness for the need and applications of standards in the industry.
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.